Monday, May 2, 2011

The King of Hide and Seek is dead

Yo!

Just saw the news a while ago. Terror dude OBL is dead. The king of hide and seek is dead! Nyahahaha! Imagine ten years in hiding from the whole world. He deserves to rot in hell. I am sure he is at home there, Satan might be even afraid of him ahahaha.

Anyway that 911 incident scared me since my mom lives and works in New York. Sent her tons of email and called her many times that day. She only replied two days after saying she was okay. Osama you scared the shit out of me you SOB!

Anyway, i am having fun with my modified mobile phone. One full charge lasted me three days. So assured there are no battery issues after the modification. Just last night i did more tweaks to make the phone look cooler.

I understand why people are afraid to modify their phones. They think that they are going to damage their units of even brick them (DEAD).

Well i too had the same line of thought but i could not rely on Sony Ericsson anymore. They have spoken and decided not to give updates and upgrades to the X10 Mini and focus all resources on the more expensive units. Customer satisfaction my @SS!!!

So instead of being stuck at Android 2.1 i decided to modify my phone with a custom ROM that was proven stable. I chose the MiniCM6-1.0.0 (Froyo Cyanogen 6.13 port for the mini)

So what has changed?

From Android 2.1 i now have Android 2.2.1

From 600Mhz processor, i now have a 710 Mhz overclocked processor. Meaning i can run applications faster and smoother.

I could only install limited applications due to the phone memory of 128MB. Now i have a phone memory of 212MB plus the ability to install applications from the SD card (I have a 16GB card LOL)

I used to have a boring mobile phone skin where i can only change the wallpaper. Now i do have a super cool mobile phone skin. It has docks and i set up three home pages looking like a Windows OS. First page is where i placed shortcuts to my social networks and net stuff. Second page is blank to better appreciate the wallpaper, third page is for my usual apps that i run such as camera, music, galleries etc. So my phone is always set to the second page. One flick to the right i have my net apps. One flick to the right i have my usual phone apps.

I can now customize my phone in the way i want and not the way Sony wants me to ahahaha.

I can now control my cache size too. Aint that cool? One of the best things is i have Wifi Tether! Mwahhahaha. It does not come with the normal Mini but by using a custom ROM i do have it.

I did read lots of comments from people saying their custom ROMs did not work. Simple reason they did not do it properly. Yup, that simple. To be honest even a non techie could easily do it as long as they follow the instructions.

You can have a custom ROM installed in one hour. This includes downloading time for the files already. Two hours if you have a slow connection. All you have to do is download the files then read the instructions well and follow them.

If you are interested just head over to XDA. Yeah you can Google it. Choose your phone and read. If you need help just give me a holler. I would be glad to help out. But dont blame me if you bricked your phone because you did not follow instructions ahahaha.

I was planning to buy a new phone but hey i lost interest in the new phones already nyahahaha. But seriously the Samsung Galaxy SII is a good phone. But it is still too expensive. Maybe after a few months

NEW NARUTO MOVIE IS OUT!!! DOWNLOAD TIME!!!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment