Thursday, June 30, 2011

A World of Fantasy...






Yo!

The sun is shining brightly...but i still feel sleepy. The reason? I stayed up late reading my own work. Its a freaking miracle!

Sound weird right? I wrote the book and i enjoyed reading it. It should have been a spoiler already since i know whats going to happen. But seriously or amazingly it didnt happen that way. Its either my memory is giving up on me or i really did a serious brain damaging twist ahahaha. Or i conjured a memory erase spell on myself before reading.

So how did it happen? I did write this story down on my tiny notebook. Oh yes thats how i work. I have this normal notebook which i do carry around with me because anytime i think of something and i really have to write it down so i wont forget to include it in a story. I say a story because there are too many stories on my mind...around ten or more ahahaha.

So i encoded Resbak, my Pinoy version of Harry Potter. I enjoyed writing it to be honest. Then i started to edit. Usually i just browse to correct typos, add or delete scenes or fix some scenes. This time i just laughed, giggled, and seriously enjoyed the story. Maybe it was too long, 50 chapters for me to forget some scenes. I dont know, i just enjoyed reading it.

Last year one reader said he did have a hard time stopping. He was reading Salamangka. Mahirap daw bitawan. I experienced that for the first time ahahaha. Well the edits are done. I can finalize the ebook any time. It takes five minutes to do that but hey not just yet. But i must say its ready!

Oh as promised i attached the pic of the eagle. Some say its a falcon. BASTA BIRD okay?!!! Hahahaha. Sorry the image is not that clear because it was too far away. The trees were even dark. So tell me is that an eagle or a falcon. Basta alam ko bird siya and you can see its injured, it lost its tail or whatever that bunch of feathers on its butt. I aint a bird enthusiast...the animal that is ahahahaha.

Stupid me, when i woke up i tried to conjure a boil spell on the water nyahahaha. Of course it didnt work. If it did i would be blogging using my toes while my hands are doing other stuff...wholesome that is ahahaha.

Took a pic of a cloud...its either the effect of the story or am i really seeing a dragon? Nyhahaha

Epekto ng Resbak...

and i am even thinking of Book 2...book 3...and book 4 already. Oh yeah its going to be a long story....prrt hoy may Salamangka book 2 ka pa gagawin!! Yeah i know, the story is already done in my tiny notebook. Just too lazy to encode. I said i would do a love story first...Bespren: Heart Beats....but July is here. i have to prioritize comm works. Buti naman kung nabili agad yung story, thats the time i can give all my time and do it. But its a suntok sa buwan, so focus on the job that brings food to the table rather than work on something that will just gain molds in your hard drive. Its common sense.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment