Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Undecided...




Yo!

Scheduled Blackout June 28 from 9AM to 5PM!

I usually would be irate but hey today was a different day. Went out before 7AM to avoid the traffic. Today was sun shiny day and so i wandered the streets of the town and simple enjoyed walking around.

Around 9AM i got back home. There was no electricity already. Took out my netbook and plugged in a loaned Globe T@ttoo. Oh yes i had to be online whatever it took because i am competitive and i didnt want to lose my number one Philippine ranking on Plurk ahahaha.

So after an update i took out my camera and waited outside. I was able to take a good shot of a crow. And then some carpenters were all looking a tall pine tree. They were arguing about something so i looked up. They said it was an owl. But i immediately took shot, took out my tripod because the tree was too tall.

It was an injured eagle. Oh wow a rare huge brown, somewhat golden eagle with yellow eyes. Yup i managed to take a few shots but that huge eagle flew away. It was injured and i noticed it was missing its tail feathers. No wonder why it seemed weak.

It must belong to some collector and that eagle managed to escape. The carpenters told me that the crow and the eagle were fighting since this morning....Resbak came to my mind ahahaha.

Around 10AM i called up the lumber store to order materials for my pet project. I am going to have a mini shade set up in my front porch so that even if its raining i can just sit down in front of the house and write without fear of getting wet....staring at the porch...she used to sit there....

A few minutes later i turned on my notebook, cleaned it ahahaha. Angelic? A bit, i managed to make my netbook and notebook pearl white again ahahaha.

So after cleaning i did some edits. There few typos...i cant believe i got hook in the story ahahaha. Yes amazingly i was like a kid enjoying the story. Wait i wrote this sh#t ahahaha. Anyway i ended up at chapter 19. Whew 205 pages. I still have a lot of chapters to edit and read.

Doing edits is fun, i can insert funnier scenes, i can enhance the drama and visual effects. Added kilig too to make the story more interesting.

Reading and doing edits do take time. At this pace it might take me a few more days. But there are only two more days for June. I might not be able to finish it. I cant dedicate my whole day anyway. There is no rush, if i knew a group was going to take it then it might have been done a while ago ahahaha. When i know i have responsibilities i do get them done ASAP. But now...no need to rush.

I found some pictures, one good pic of a flaming girl...this reminds me so much of...in the story. And two more pictures that are possible covers...of course some edits needed.

I cant decide really which cover to use...the tribal dragon or this two new ones...

Undecided...

It really does not matter. Im off to watch my pet project now, the workers are doing overtime ahahaha.

Thank God it didnt rain today.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment