Friday, January 7, 2011

Sprite Day

Yo!

Forgot to blog today...almost! Well i was busy this morning because i went out to buy some much needed tummy medicine. Oh i have been not dumping waste normally ahahaha. The solid waste is too much assorted if you get my drift. Its been that way for days so the only remedy to this is Sprite. Trust me it works. Now i can even dispose the waste ahahahaha. Geez.

"Kadiri naman ng blog na to" i can hear one commenting already ahahaha. "E Ano paki mo?! Wag mo basagin trip ko okay?" sagot ko naman. Para naman di ka umeebs ahahaha. E ano kung bulgar ako. E di wag ka magbasa bwahahaha.

Anyway I dont know why Sprite works but after my first glass i was that confident already LOL. Trust me i can feel the healing effect of taking four glasses which i am already regretting by the way. Go figure!

So once i got home i turned on my laptop....wait i left it on...so Drive by E-heads was playing. Yeah i am an E-head fan eversince i can remember. So took off my decent clothes and wore beggar clothes. Yes a shirt with more than four holes, in some my fingers cant even fit but there are two that i can count that can fit my fist LOL.

Why the heck is the screen of my laptop so dark? The shades dumbass!

Okay so i open the word pad and take my scrap pad and begin encoding chapter 2. Wait i need coffee...i mix up a huge jumbo cup of coffee and take a sandwich. Check my favorite sites and find new videos. Line them up in IDM and encode begins.

Coffee was gone in thirty minutes and so i had my first glass of Sprite. Hell yeah i burped. Which is quite better than farting and getting so dizzy after LOL. Turn on the TV and look its Ted Williams!!! The homeless guy...but wait theres more!!!

Wow he has a new haircut and clean decent clothes. He is located inside a radio station and being interview live on CBS news...lucky guy. I hear he already has work and his 92 year old mother is so happy for him.

Anyway back to work. Done in an hour and now the comm work chapters begin. Shorts getting tighter LMAO!!!

11 Degrees celcius today compared to 12.4 degrees yesterday. No wonder i was almost naked yesterday ahahaha. Today is different but i still can manage to wear air cool clothes. Finished my comm work chapters at 4pm. Start playing music...Lady Gaga. Oh yeah believe it. I went Ra Ra Oh lala whatever or however it goes i dont really care as long as i get to shake my booty.

I peek at the boob tube and see a familiar face. A general's wife...their house has been robbed. Here in Baguio...tsk tsk tsk...and then i hear dad's voice..."Thats your aunt" he said and oh yeah and i see my cousin being interviewed. Memory gap...they were just here last January 2 ahahaha.

"Good afternoon sir gusto lang namin magbigay ng babasahin"

"Oh ano naman mababasa ko diyan?"

"Sir tignan niyo po, basahin niyo para ma enlighten kayo"

"Di na switch ko nalang yung ilaw mamaya"

"Sir sige na try niyo lang"

"Wala bang audio book yan or mp3? Tinatamad ako magbasa e"

"...."

So now the weekend is about to start...what will i watch?

Ten Commandments in 3D! Blu-ray pa! Bwahahahaha!

Ay ukis ti saba naglamin manen!

No comments:

Post a Comment