Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sudden Laughtrip

Yo!

Here is a funny thing about me. I do love daydreaming or mostly imagining plots and story scenes in my head at any time of the day. For example when i am hooked into writing a certain funny story, even at my breaks i do continue thinking about it inside my head.

During family dinners there are times when while eating i just think of a really funny scene and i just burst into laughter. Alone that is. And everyone starts to look at me and my plate. Thinking why am i laughing all of a sudden. Well it happens frequently, the worst part is there are times when i just cant stop laughing.

Just last night in bed it happened. I was really getting my sleep when Kiko and Jayps suddenly popped up in my head. Siga had a guitar and singing the song Billionaire but trust me to my own lyrics. And Kiko was doing the rap part. I just laughed so loud and for five minutes i could not stop.

What was i laughing about? My lyrics ahaaha

(Jayps solo playing the guitar and singing)
I wanna be a billionaire so i must do bad
Kidnap all the rich friends that i have
I want to be in the cover of newspapers and magazines
But not in the obituary or have a reward money that can be seen

(Jayps and Kiko duet)
Oh everytime i close my eyes
I hear the wangwang and those red lights
An orange uniform with a big P alright
Swear to me you will write me everyday
When i am a billionaire

(Kiko solo rap)
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I will be the host of
and tell the world everyday how much i love ya

Buy pretty things to keep the smile on your face
A picture perfect smile that no one can erase
I can do that without money but i fear that id go empty
Its gonna kill me when one day that smile i cant see even
youre just with me

(Kiko and Jayps repeated ten times with blending LOL)
So i wanna be a billionaire


I know the rap part is a bit crappy. Actually the entire lyrics is. Babaw much ahahaha but i just couldnt stop laughing. Then i decided to make a short story about it. Of course a funny scene that you can find in SAMK2

Its in the other blog if you wanna read it. Its nothing much, just a short scene.

Anyway its back to watching for me now. I have nothing to do up to the first day of Feb. All comm works are done.

Ciao!

(PS No i have not written SAMK2 yet. Its just on my scrap pad. Doing some additions when i really am bored or if i have a good thought and i just scribble it on my pad)

No comments:

Post a Comment