Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September Sunshine


Yo!

Its been a while. I did enjoy my long vacation, well the rains did spoil it a bit. It seemed that it would just keep raining forever lol. Anyway, the sun is out and the first thing i did was grab my camera and click away.

Pictures do really speak to me, for the past few days i was hesitant in writing anything. Well i did not know what to choose. I do have Salamangka book two, Orbits, and Bespren Heart Beats to choose from.

I really wanted to Orbits, because i already thought of tons of funny scenes but through the pictures you will see what i chose to write.

I need a bit of warm up for my commissioned works so whatever i chose to write i will do it only during my free time.

It is really time to part ways with Bespren and MPEX, if the 100 group does not make in on time then i am really sorry. They were available since January but it is evident that majority of the readers do want it for free. I should have sold it already before to one group. Now they are offering to take them but for a lower price. Oh well that is life.

So take a look at the pics and you will know what ebook will be gaining molds on my hard drive soon.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Just curious. Have you read "The Secret Diary of Cameron Baum?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh im sorry, i do love to write but sad to say i dont like reading much

    ReplyDelete