Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Picture Story Practice...

Yo!

I have had this video picture story on my mind for a long time already but I have not been able to start it. Well i have taken the necessary photos to complete the story, i do already have the storyline but maybe i am just lazy LOL.

So yesterday i had another simple idea. So consider this as practice for my video story project.

Let the title be....


"ALONE"
by Jonathan Paul Diaz



Everyday was simple... Alone I was but contented



...until our first "HELLO"



That simple hello changed everything...we became closer



Not wanting to be alone anymore...but always being with you


and I found...Happiness



...it didnt last...you just left me...

... Alone i was again



...I ask why as the sadness started creeping in

...was it something i said?

...was it something i did?

...friends did come to comfort me



...no matter how hard they try...life isnt the same without you




...Will you come back? I can wait...i will wait...please come back to me...

...being alone has never been this lonely...



...i will wait...

...Alone.


-The End-


Yeah i know its a crappy story but its just a practice for my bigger project and its going to be in video format LOL. Its much easier writing ahahaha. But hey just call this branching out.

So please do comment, be as harsh as you wanna be ahahaha.


My simple photo collection (Warning: Idiotic photgrapher)

Showcase blog of my written stories (Warning: Amateur Writer)











6 comments:

  1. i love the 5th and 7th photo.. hihihi

    ull be able to make a great pic story if you will not use flowers as subject/model hahaha..
    winnnurrrr ung isang line.. natatawa lang ako... para sa nageemo-emo shit haha.. dapat may GB music hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyahahah background music? i will save that for the video i am planning to make

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malupit sir! Pero oo tama si kuya/ate YanaH. Mas maganda pag may background music. Same format pa rin sana tulad nung ibang story mo sir. May twists pero in the end... alam na! :))

    By the way sir gawa kayo ng article tungkol sa gaming sana. Hahahaha tagal ko na rin nagbabasa dito e. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabi kasi people subject naman e. So tamad.

    But this one's nice... As emo as you are. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi Anonymoni sorry naman ahahaha. i am not emo

    i LOVE flowers nga e ahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. diet for treating fatty liver diet for treating fatty
    liver diet for treating fatty liver

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... fatty liver disease diet recipes

    ReplyDelete