Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Sky is still waiting...






Yo!

First of all i would like to thank everyone who greeted me last March 28. Oo kabirthday ko sina Pipoy etc. Hahahaha. Walang basagan ng trip okay?!! ahahaha.

Anyway maraming salamat sa mga nakaalala sa akin.

The past few days i was inactive online. I did miss blogging or whatever this is i am doing at this blog. I did miss downloading stuff and i did miss the radiation from the laptops ahahahaha. I needed my fix!

Some people know where i went, they kept asking why am i doing it? Well this is me, this is how i was raised. You dont need people to ask for your help, you give it willingly. When you help you just do it, no questions asked and nothing asked for in return. No hidden motives, you just do. Ganon ako pinalaki at ganon talaga ako so people who know stop asking why.

So where have i been? Did i leave? I never did.

All you have to do is look up and you will know where I am...

Yes i am talking to you...

The sky is still waiting...

Come fly with me...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment