Saturday, January 22, 2011

Eat, Burp, Fart

Yo!

No that is not the title of the next Julia Roberts movie LMAO! Its how simple life really is. That is if you let it. But if you want it to be complicated....go ahead and fall in love.

Take out love and life would be really very simple.

Anyway moving on, Done with two HP movies. Oh hell yeah the extended Blu-ray versions. My two year old Dell laptop connected to my old Sharp 32 inch flat screen picture tube television. Connect two decent speakers to the laptop and there you go a simple home theater.

My old Dell laptop is already 3 years old, my bad. Dell really makes durable laptops. I saw online that they are selling something like this brand new for only 300 dollars. When this one conks out i am sure to get a new one. I dont care if this is old, its tried and tested reliable and durable.

So what if it comes with only 1GB RAM, my old Dell is stuffed with 3GB, of course the extra memory are gifts. So i can easily transfer the old ones to my new one in the future. Why am i sticking to the old one? Because my old TV is still working. Yeah i can easily go buy a new 32 inch LCD TV for 13k but what for? This old one is still working fine.

Old laptop? Yeah because it has SVGA connections. My old TV does not have HDMI yet. If the TV and laptop both dies at the same time then that is the time i will buy a new LCD TV and then i can now use my HP DV3 for watching videos.

Oh i so love my HP DV3 Laptop. I love it so bad to the point that i rarely use it. Its far better than the Dell, it has a 2Ghz processor, a separate 1Ghz video card, 4GB of RAM, 320GB hard disk space. I do use it sometimes for browsing just to get it running. I do even do some comm works on it.

I do most of my work on my ASUS EEE netbook. It only runs on Intel Atom, it has 2Gb RAM, Windows XP and a pretty 160Gb SSD Hard Drive. Oh yeah this is where i do the keyboard bashing and major downloads.

After downloading movies I transfer them to my 320GB external drive. Then i connect my external driver to my HP DV3, bring out my 512Gb Seagate external drive and have a back up copy. Hahahaha. The Seagate external drive is where i do keep the movies worth collecting. My 320Gb hard drive is the one i always bring whenever i get to travel. It comes with my ASUS.

Now my Seagate has only 180Gb left. Can you imagine how many movies it contains? LOL.

GINNY! oh yeah that pretty read head. She is the only reason why i got interested in HP in the first place. I have this thing with red hair. I dont know why.

I was watching a replay of Pacman's fight with Barrera a while ago. There was two minutes left on the last round when the fight was interrupted. Oh boy Breaking News! I was expecting something really shocking but in the end....The remains of bla bla will now be cremated...

HOLY CRAP! As if i wanted to know that! Who the hell wants to know that? Yeah so what if the recent carjackings and murders were top news? Because they are rich people. It happens everyday to common people but do the networks report them?

Oh is there a needed social status before you are news worthy? Akala ko ba walang kinikilingan? And do you think we the viewers will still be interested in the cremation? What do you think? They are treating us all as TSISMOSOS and TSISMOSAS! DEMET!

Breaking news....kulay ng urn ay gold. Breaking news...nag iyakan ang kamag anak ni bla bla....BS NAMAN O! TAO KASI SILA!

Breaking news...bumisita si Senator ganito at si Secretary ganito...

REPORT SOMETHING WORTH IT NAMAN!!!! PORKE SENSATIONALIZED YUNG MURDERS NILA WE DONT NEED ALL THE FREAKING DETAILS!!!

Buti pa ang mga mayaman at nasosolve agad ang crimes against them. Pero pag common tao...ten years tapos wala ka pang media coverage.

Ang common tao, pag nacar jack. Try niya idala sa media....WHO YOU? yan ang sagot sa iyo sabay dedma na. Pero pag mayaman ka...pinsan ni Senator bla bla...pamangkin ni general...tapos ilang araw lang solve na agad.

YAN PO ANG HUSTISYA SA BANSANG PILIPINAS. KAYA PO KAILANGAN NIYO MAGPAYAMAN MUNA AT MAGING SIKAT BAGO NIYO MAKAMTAN ANG FAIR SHARE NG MEDIA COVERAGE AT HUSTISYA. PAG WALA KAYONG PANGALAN MAGTUNGO NALANG SA MALAPIT NA SIMBAHAN AT MAGDASAL PAGKAT AABUTIN TALAGA KAYO NG SAMPUNG TAON BAGO MALUTAS ANG KRIMEN.

Mas maganda manood ng CNN kasi at least worth watching and bawat balita. Kesa naman local news na....GO FIGURE!

Bago masiraan ako ng bait manood nalang ako.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment