Friday, January 21, 2011

Sesame Street Wishes

Okay so the sun just teased me today!

Look at me at my second blog post for the day. I tried to stop myself but i really had to since my fingers needed some action LOL. This is better than picking my nose in search of that elusive "treasure" LMAO!

So the sun did actually decide to tease me. Oh yeah just like an FHM magazine. You see stuff but with coverings ahahahaha. Yeah the sun did tease me alright, it was like shining so brightly which made me go out and feel its warmth.

The dark clouds had to ruin it. Three freaking minutes i did enjoy the warmth and just like the models in the said magazine, it had to be covered ahahahaha. How i wish the sun was a Playboy magazine instead where we can see everything ahahaha. Excuse me i am not being green here. I am speaking about the sun's warmth. But the clouds just had to ruin it.

Well at least its better having the FHM sun experience compared to a Children's book ahahaha. Oh i can imagine how gloomy that day would be nyahahahaha!

Sorry writing is my drug so i just have to write anything that comes out of my mind. If i dont i would just be gripping my mouse and clicking away at a tech blog. I would reading any review available even if i am not interested. At least i get to be informed.

So i get an email from a friend. "I am working on Windows Vista, do you advice me to get Windows 7?" she asked.

Dont listen to everything you hear. Yeah you may hear that Win7 is better than Win Vista. Hey Win7 has been around for over a year and since its only now youre asking me that question means you have been working well with Vista. So i said stick to what you have since it is still working. When your laptop goes nuts then buy a new one with Win7 installed already.

That is common sense. So what if Win7 is better when you are working fine with Win Vista?

For me i like the complications that come with Vista. It makes your mind work. Win7 poses no challenge ahahaha. User friendly indeed but for people like me, oh we tend to become lazy and that is a big no no for an unruly mind. We just have to keep thinking.

No wonder i never liked smart phones ahahaha. They are so easy to operate. I'd rather have a complicated phone that lets me think compared to a phone that makes me go dumb.

Why do aliens have three fingers? Well they actually had five before they evolved. As technology improved they used less their two fingers that is why as they evolved the two less used fingers grew little until it was gone.

(Big grin on my face)

You dont believe me we are going to turn out like them? Tell me with all the gadgets around are you really using all your five fingers on them? There are people out there improving the speech to text software, in a few years we wont be even be having keyboards hahaha. Imagine just speaking and the computer writes for you.

Same goes with the smartphone. So in a few years we basically will be using our fingers less. Hahahaha...but we will still be trust me ahahaha.

How about their eyes? Oh dont worry the ozone wont be lasting much longer. Soon we get directly hit by ultraviolet rays. Dont worry our body will adapt. In what way? Look at the aliens and there is your answer. Hahaha. Trust me their eyes can withstand ultraviolet rays Dont believe me? Ask them nyahahahaha...if you see one.

So why are they visiting our planet? Hmmm they must be really be overpopulated on their distant moon already nyahahaa or they are concerned and trying to warn us. Or they are just there to watch us turn into them bwahahahaha.

Oh dont give me that BS that its impossible crap. Just look at their technology. We are close to them already.

There are people experimenting on so many things. One day a scientist will be able to develop a process where we can maximize our brain use. So instead of the usual 10 percent...open sesame! Imagine talking telepathically...so cool ahahaha. Moving objects with our mind...oh it really does happen and there are evidences.

And here comes the 2012 issue.

Nostradamus predicted it. He had five drawings i think. The Mayans predicted it. The Egyptians and even the American Indians etc etc.

So what do you think? Are they all wrong? I am not sure how many drawings Nostradamus had, i already forgot but it really spoke of exactly what is happening right now. Seriously, about the floods, fires, disasters and even earthquakes. I just didnt pay much attention to that documentary. I watched it two years ago.

In his last drawing...the tree of life was still standing. So the earth will survive they say but it will be a new beginning. And Nostradamus said it is all up to us if we let it happen. And so we did ahahaha. If ever the world would end...its all because of man. No other reason.

So do i believe the 2012 issue? I wouldnt care less. If it happens then it happens. If not then good. Why am i not worried?

Why should i be? Its the easiest way out of all the misery. I'd welcome it. Instead of journeying with sadness, the sudden end to everything will be very welcome.

But thats just the pain inside me speaking.

Of course i dont want it to happen.

That is the hopeful side of me....

"Sunny day...wont you come out and play..." I wish the sun shines bright tomorrow, just like in Sesame Street

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment