Wednesday, January 19, 2011

S-Brat

Yo!

First of all let me thank those who have recently purchased my two ebooks. Thank you so much for purchasing and not being like the others who depend on dole outs. Who are they? The so called kapwa Pinoys na LINTA.

If youre hurt then good. It suits you and its good i cant see you because im gonna spell that damn word on your faces ahahaha. Using a pin that is. Oh trust me i am patient. I can even tattoo it with 720p accuracy.

Anyway, i was at the mall last Monday doing some window shopping. I set my eyes on a couple of Android phones and boy i was so tempted to go to the nearest ATM to withdraw some cash. I kept my cool and proceeded to the camera shop. Again i was tempted but i just shook my head and walked away. (E-head fan alert LOL)

So when i got home..."Your uncle has already bought your phone"

Music to my ears! "But its not the high end one" dad continues. As long as it runs smoothly i dont care if its mid range. So keeping my calm at the mall was a good sign after all. Hmmm how about the camera? Ahahahaha.

"Email me what you want".... Wow, is this really happening to me? Hahaha so i did some deep thinking and then i felt ashamed. I just settled for an Energizer quick charger and a 16GB SD card for my future camera that i will buy. Oh yeah the GE X5 runs on four AA batteries. Which is good since you can easily buy then anywhere...that is civilized that is ahahahaha.

The charger comes with 4 free rechargeable batteries already but i am really paraniod so i asked for a 4 pack rechargeable battery pack too. Why so many batteries? The camera comes with 4 more batteries. Now you will have 12!

Oh trust me when i say i want to learn. I will really learn from the basics. And when i have mastered the different shot situations then that is the time i will buy my own DSLR camera. I dont want to be like those starters who want to get a DSLR at once and in the end they dont even know how to use it LOL.

Starting with a bridge camera is good. It has a little SLR capabilities which is good. So when i start learning, i also learn what is it i dont have with my camera. The more i will be able to appreciate the DSLR.

Funny are those who quickly buy a DSLR and the only decent shot they get is their own photo holding the camera. They post as their profile pictures and whenever you see them upload some photos you start to think why did they buy an expensive camera when they cant even take good shots. Hahahaha.

Sagot nila....BASTA MERON! Bwahahahaha.

Yung iba may Iphone pero wala naman load. Tapos mapuputulan na sila ng kuryente. Bwahahahaha. Japorms japorms pag labas, pa Star Bucks pa pero pag uwi kawawa ang parents sa pagkayod pala. Hay naku only in the Philippines....and other countries pala ahahaha.

I will be able to finish my comm works by tomorrow. So its going to be a very long weekend for me. So much free time...id rather watch videos than make an ebook. Making an ebook is pointless unless i will be compensated well. Pag hindi, common sense lang no.

Feb will be busy. I will be home then go to Manila to fetch my relatives. Be spending time in La Union for a celebration of sorts. Then second week off to Palawan. It will be hard squeezing in the comm works but i will be able to manage. I have the last week of January to start Feb work. In five days i will be able to do lots...robot mode.

Then i can continue my work at the last week of Feb. Problem solved! March is a different story. I want to make sure all my works are done before the last week. By the last week of March...off to....TBA

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment