Friday, February 4, 2011

3 Weeks of Boredom Ahead


Yo!

I definitely am in "the zone" ahahaha. I cant believe i managed to do major overtime and finish all my comm works for Feb in the last few days. Oh actually i do have one last chapter to write. I will do it later and probably finish by Sunday.

By Monday, its three weeks of free time! I am still thinking of what to do with my three week off. Pondering on continuing encodes and even writing new stories but hey there is no income in that so maybe not ahahaha.

Time is gold so id rather use my time in doing something else. Its better that way rather than finishing a story and letting it rot in my hard drive. Consider this an invitation to the comm work groups ahahaha. I got three weeks of free time maybe you would want me to write another story. For sure i can manage to finish one good story in three weeks. 21 days that is sure 21 chapters but of course you all know i can do more than one chapter a day if i am in the zone.

Anyway, i am quite amazed with the free batteries that came with my new toy. I charged it only once and oh boy up to this day it has not been drained. I took around 300 shots already and still there is enough charge for tomorrow's early morning practice.

With 2 ebooks on photography finished, i am still learning. The good thing about my place is that there are flowers available outside. So the flowers i took from my first day of test shots have now bloomed. Oh yeah. I managed to post some samples again.

The flower festival of Baguio opened last Feb 1. The major events are on the 26th and the 27th. Those who will be flocking here to Baguio will have an extra treat. Really cold weather. Yesterday we got 9.4 degrees celcius. Trust me one jacket is not enough if you are not form here. The cold is really painful....bed weather literally hahahaha.

So here i go. I have to work on my last chapter and then its 21 solid days of pure free time.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment