Sunday, February 6, 2011

Memories






Yo!

This morning i tried to learn how to make a decent watermark for my photos. I was able to make a simple one. Now how do i place it on all my 250 new photos? LOL

Okay did some reading and luckily there is this ACTION function in Photoshop. All you have to do is make a new action, press the record and it records whatever action you do to one photo. Press stop after saving and then you can apply it automatically to all your photos. Hahahaha!

Just press Batch something and input the folders and PRESTO!!! Photoshop does all the work for you. All you have to do is sit back and relax. After several minutes all your photos have watermarks.

I did upload my photos on my Facebook album...crap there is a limit of 200 photos per album. Okay so i split it into two albums. Now i got three albums for my idiotic shots.

Memories...

Several days i have seen this white butterfly near the house every morning. Its quite elusive since i had a hard time catching it to takes it photo. It just kept flying around but several times it landed on flowers. I managed to capture some shots of it and this time i knew the limitations of my new toy. This is the part where you wish for longer zoom lenses.

Anyway i am just a beginner. I have been taking shots of almost the same flowers around the house. The good thing is i managed to capture them while they were blooming. Well you might see them if you take a peek at my albums in Facebook.

Memories....

The butterfly did remind of me someone...yeah i still love her. Just being honest.

Several times i wanted to take a photo of the place where she posed when she was here. I just could not take the shot. It didnt feel right since obviously there was someone missing in the scene.

Maybe one day...

Thats it for now. I might be travelling on the 10th up to the 12th.

Ciao!

My Albums


No comments:

Post a Comment