Monday, February 21, 2011

Boredom Strikes...






Yo!

Woke up this morning feeling so empty. Rode the bike and watched tv but whatever they were saying i could not comprehend. Its just the story of the real Bespren floating around my head. Thirty minutes passed and i was perspiring and Nonito is being shown on tv.

Took a bath and had my coffee in front of the television but still my mind was far away and my fingers were twitching. They are raring to type something so i just took my camera and headed out. Lucky enough there was an eagle, oh yeah an eagle that landed on a nearby pine tree. The sad part is that the sun was so bright and i could not take a shot since it will just end up all dark.

Pissed off i was but my mind wandered off again, when i came back to my senses there was this white butterfly on my camera. Wow will someone please take a shot of me ahahaha. I didnt move and waited for the butterfly to move to a nearby plant, so it did. I quickly turned on my camera and was only able to take two shots. After that i was bored.

This is my body and mind telling me to write and complete Bespren already ahahaha. So i will do it and then let it rot on my hard drive. When i was getting ready my mind was flooded by ideas for another Bespren story and even Resbak.
Let me post some pics first. I said i wont write but my body wants to so i write...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment