Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Sunny Morning In Baguio


Orange Plant LOL


Mt Sto Tomas


Two Radars...One hidden by fog






The Penis Plant blooming






Trumpet Lily


Rock Formations along Chapis Village


No this isnt paradise...




Along Chapis Village

Yo!

I woke up early this morning and immediately took a peak outside the window. It was still dark at six but the sky was so clear. All i had to do was wait for the sun to rise.

At around 7:45AM the sun was shining brightly, finished my jumbo mug of coffee and immediately took my new toy and give it a spin.

For those coming up to Baguio for the Panagbenga Festival here are some sneak peaks to what you might see around the city. And take note that the pictures taken are only the scenes around my neighborhood.

Chapis Village is just a tiny secluded area located at the outskirt of the city. I managed to take pictures of the trees, landscapes and plants available. I did manage to take a shot too of the famous twin radars...unluckily there was a thick fog on Mount Sto Tomas so...just a take a look at the pictures.

The rest of the pictures are uploaded on my Facebook account. I will just try to post here some of the shots.

On Feb 10 i might be going to La Union. Of course i will do more practice with my new toy.

I am currently making a Youtube video. Trying something different. I am a writer but this time i will tell a story using pictures. I might be able to finish it by March since i am still enjoying my vacation.

Title of the video: "My Sad Story told in Pictures"

uy EMO!!! ahahahaha!

BTW dont ask me the names of the plants because i know nothing about them LOL.

Ciao!

FACEBOOK ALBUM

No comments:

Post a Comment