Friday, February 25, 2011

Yellow Fever






Yo!

Little did i know that today was February 25. Seriously, lately i am not paying attention much on the date or even what day it is.

I promised myself that i would stay inside the house and write...after coffee...my GE X5 was strapped around my neck again and i was outside taking a stroll. My goal was to find a stash of Sunflowers and Pine cones.

After thirty minutes i did find some Sunflowers but they were too far away. Yes the camera has 15 times optical zoom but still the flowers were so small. I activated the digital zoom, now i got 85 times zoom but the price is even the slightest shake the picture would be blurry.

I do have a tripod but i was too lazy to take it with me and so i rolled out my connections ahahaha. I am close with few carpenters nearby, i asked them to deliver some Sunflowers to my home and so they did. The pine cone was easy since there are lots of pine trees around. I managed to find two on the ground so everything was okay now.

I will be posting some pics here and the rest would be in my FB album while the once i find nice will be posted on my Flickr account.

Yellow Fever Set

Main Account

I saw yellow today ahahaha.

Baguio peeps do stay home since a lot of people are flocking to the city already. Tomorrow will not be a good day to go around the city trust me ahahahaha.

Ciao!


1 comment: