Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blow Me...


Yo!

Catchy title ei? Hahaha. Well this morning it was damn too cloudy and there were signs of rain. I went outside and saw half of the sky clear and the one where the sun was had really dark clouds. A little Dandelion caught my attention and so i took out my camera and decided to take some shots.

Lately i have been using manual mode. I am starting to like it compared to the auto mode. Well of course you can control lots of settings at manual mode. Hey give me a break its been two months since i started photography. I have some idea already about ISO, Aperture, Shutter etc.

Our eyes is not the same as the camera. We may see a beautiful object, we want to take a shot with the camera and get frustrated when the shot is not the same with what we see ahahaha. Using auto mode does that frequently since the camera only has a small processor. That is why we have manual mode so we can set the camera to take the shot in a way we want. I dont really know what i am blabbering about ahahaha. Go read e-books on photography because i am not an expert.

I really am enjoying my current project. I am so hooked to the story and when i tell myself to get some rest...after a few minutes i am back in front of the laptop bashing on the keyboard. At least the customers are happy.

I watched the Next Three Days recently and it was a good movie. True love at its finest. You will do everything possible for true love. I also watched Paranormal Activity 2....it was crap! I finally finished Shameless (US VERSION) and i cant wait for season 2. I usually dont watch drama series but this was an exception ahahaha. GO FIGURE!

Anyway thats all free time i have for today. Back to writing...

Oh by the way I was surprised to see Samsung slash prices on their mobile phones and tablets. You really get to wonder why a Samsung Galaxy S which costs 25k can now be bought for 19k. Hahaha. I am very tempted.

And in the end Samsung announced new phones, no wonder they slashed prices. They are bringing out the Galaxy S2. Oh Sony is bringing out their Arc, Neo and Xplay ahahaha. Yeah right as if i will be tempted to buy a Sony Ericsson phone again.

Xperia Arc, 33k nyahahaha. Yeah right! It only has a 1Ghz processor while the other brands can offer the same but dual core. So what if it has 8MP camera, so what if their screen is powered by Bravia or whatever that is. So what if their camera is XMOR. Customer support is CRAP!!!

Better buy HTC and Samsung or even LG. I am awaiting the LG Optimus Black...Optimus 2X? Well i am just a call and text person so i need a simple phone ahahaha. The Optimus Black will do.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment