Friday, April 15, 2011

Monster Me!






Yo!

"Goodness gracious sir! You are a MONSTER!!! Henyong monster ka!

I must admit i became a fool for love stories because of you. Hirap aminin yan sa kapwa lalake LOL. Dati pag kilig ang scene mapapangiti lang ako but this latest work of yours made me really hold on to my desk and twist dahil sa kilig. My girlfriend was even asking me why and so i let her read it and tili ng tili. Grabe three chapters palang yon! I really had to send you this email. Maraming maraming salamat sir! Sulit na sulit sobra itong story.

Imbes na magkanya kanya kami sa break namin kanina, nagkaroon kami ng group session talking about the first three chapters. Rare feat ito sir kasi pati mga supervisor namin nagulat sa bonding ng team namin. 37 more chapters to go, ngayon palang sir sobrang happy kami and we know maganda na itong story.

Thank you so much! As early as now we already had a talk for our next order. Natetempt na kami sa Bespren complete but we respect your decision. If ever you change your mind, isang text niyo lang sir at give us half day babayaran namin agad yung dalawa.

Maraming salamat sir"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ano matutuwa ba dapat ako dahil tinawag niya akong monster?

E-mails like this just warms your heart and makes your day. So another successful commissioned work and now i can breath easy ahahaha.

When i do write i just write. I usually become the character and in the end i worry much. Yes i dont believe in myself. Whenever i finish writing a story i get butterflies in my stomach, i really panic because i do fear rejection. What if they dont like my story? What if i messed it up? What if it turns out too cheesy?

Then i get e-mails and comments just like the one above...i smile and feel good momentarily and begin to panic again. What if i cannot surpass that story? What if...what if...what if....

I am on a short vacation, i have my GE X5 with me and my netbook. I started shooting as early as six in the morning and ended around eight thirty. I just wanted to upload my pictures on my netbook when it detected a wifi connection. Unprotected!!! Hahaha so here i am taking advantage.

Checked my e-mail and the air smelled sweeter and everything seemed more beautiful. Amidst all the chaos in the world try taking an hour outside and enjoy nature. You will be amazed. Yes you might have seen them everyday but in that one hour you will see things differently. With your mind relaxed you will see nature in a different way.

That is what i am trying to capture. Yes you may have seen the subjects in my photos everyday but take a look some more and just relax your mind a bit. Get lost in nature with me.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment