Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wet Summer


"Let's Dance"


"Rosal"


"White Spiral"


"Purity"


"Morning Dew"

Yo!

Okay PAGASA was right, we do really have a wet summer. And everyone thought its going to be hot. But wait it is hot at time but later in the day it rains. Read my mind! Hotness and wetness do go hand in hand real well nyahahahahaha.

Okay so the sun rises late. It has disrupted my time schedule big time. Anyway i am in the zone lately and i am like writing 10 to fifteen pages a day. Usually i do write only five when i am bored but i can go as many as twenty to thirty even in one day.

Okay so i have to stop myself or else im going to burn out my brain ahahahaha. Who cares its all about the money. And besides i cant take a break since instead of one group buying my two ebooks they decided to come up with a really good storyline. With them being the major characters and their bosses are the villains niyahahahaha.

Really super cool story i should say. What can i do they paid up front so i have to give them all my time. I dont know why they are rushing me but hey no problem since they already paid. they promised to get the ebooks if they are still available my May or June.

And they want me to rush Resbak. Hello!!! Mahirap sulatin yon hahaha. But of course i might do it since you have to keep the loyal customers happy. At least bayad.

Its so good to take pictures after the rain. So please do enjoy the sample pics i have taken.

Some are found on my Flickr account and the rest are all in my Facebook albums.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment