Monday, April 25, 2011

Magical






Yo!

I truly enjoyed the three days off. I did manage to watch tons of movies stored on my hard drive. Now its back to reality, back to the magical world of Resbak.

As of last check i have managed to encode 12 chapters with 140 pages. Barely halfway done i should say because this story is going to reach 40 chapters or so. But thats only for the first book LOL.

The pace of the story is really slow but hell yeah its quite exciting since there are too many secrets involved. With my three days off i managed to take pictures of rare specimen ahahaha. So rare that i had to get my feet and hands dirty.

I have five days to work on Resbak, Saturday and Sunday will be reserved for resting. Once May starts its back to commissioned works again. I might be able to finish up to chapter 20 of Resbak before the weekend and i dont know when i will be able to find free time. If only this was a commissioned work then i might be done with it by the end of May. But hey its just going to rot on my hard drive so why exert the effort? Its simple practicality.

Bespren and MP are rotting and i am really inclined to give them away to the comm work groups already. January, now its almost the end of April. I think that is enough time to gather the troops but its quite obvious that there are less interested.

At least i am excited for the return of Pepito...and yes it is a comm work project sad to say. I did post a link to one comm work group but i did manage to secure it with 3 passwords. The comm work group had 56 members and 120 downloaded. Hahahaha. So where did the 64 members come from? Imagine if those 64 people just applied for the other ebooks then the counter could have reached 100 already. But hey, OBVIOUS NA ANO GUSTO NILA NO! LIBRE!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment